I'm using Passport 10.3.2.2836. My prediction show some of passwords when i type some words. What should i do?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 01:22 PM
    I think this happens when the password field isn't recognized as a password field. So the keyboard app ends up remembering it.
    Go to language and input -> prediction -> clear learned words, first of all, to make the device forget the password. After that, I'm not sure what you can do unless you are not inconvenienced by turning off "learn new words." I'd say turn it off when you're typing the password into that account. You know which website it is, yes?
    08-09-16 04:47 PM
    I recently ran into this issue as well. I was surprised to see one of my passwords in there as well. Surprisingly, it was the Wifi password, and I would not have emailed this to anyone and obviously would have only typed this into the WiFi screen. So I have no idea why it would become a "learned word".

I know about the "clear learned words" setting, but wonder why there isn't an option to delete individual learned words, as opposed to everything. That is, I like that it has learned a bunch of the words I use, but that doesn't mean i want it to unlearn everything. I just want it to unlearn certain words (like my wifi password). Am I missing something? Or does that option exist and I can't find it?
    09-22-16 10:49 AM
    It exists. Sorry, I am German and maybe I use not the same words :-)

Go into:
    settings
    Language & Input (?)
    Scroll down a bit
    writing proof (?)
    then "edit personal dictionary"

You will find

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 02:08 PM
    It exists. Sorry, I am German and maybe I use not the same words :-)

Go into:
    settings
    Language & Input (?)
    Scroll down a bit
    writing proof (?)
    then "edit personal dictionary"

You will find

Posted via CB10
    Not exactly, but I definitely appreciate your response.

That only allows you to add words to your personal dictionary. These are not the learned words that the OS is storing. I will not find my WiFi password in my personal dictionary. In other words, personal dictionary is different than the learned words. I want to retain all of the learned words, except my WiFi password. I wish I could just delete some of the learned words, not all of them at once.
    09-22-16 03:06 PM