Hello,

I have a problem with my brand new Key2. When filing my emails to different folders on my desktop Outlook, the files remain visible in Key2 inbox (but are also visible correctly in the assigned folder).

What could be causing this?
    02-14-20 05:35 AM
    Hello,

I have a problem with my brand new Key2. When filing my emails to different folders on my desktop Outlook, the files remain visible in Key2 inbox (but are also visible correctly in the assigned folder).

What could be causing this?
    If at the top level of the HUB, it shows everything... if only in one accounts inbox, it should show it. Unless your desktop outlook rules aren't running. Depending on my acccounts, some rules ran on the PC... that sometimes wasn't on. And some rules ran on the sever side.
    02-14-20 02:50 PM
    If at the top level of the HUB, it shows everything... if only in one accounts inbox, it should show it. Unless your desktop outlook rules aren't running. Depending on my acccounts, some rules ran on the PC... that sometimes wasn't on. And some rules ran on the sever side.
    Ok thanks. The problem was solved by deleting the mail account and adding it again.
    02-15-20 07:58 AM