If someone has any kind of help to make workfull Android WhatsApp on BB10.3.3.1463, please help me. I try to install by cobalts, patched it by patched 1.6, and download and install with snap and the resulta are always the same: after install, inicializated and provided the code from SMS message the app begin trying to download backup files and never begins. How can I detour this problem?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-17 01:43 PM
    Don't bother patching. Just install from WhatsApp website.
    04-16-17 03:15 PM
    I thank you for your kind and fast answer, but when is finished the installation and it is introduce the SMS received code thhe app still searching for backups, Thanks again for your attention and if you have any other tip I really need the help.
    04-17-17 12:38 AM
    Don't bother patching. Just install from WhatsApp website.
    Dear conite, I finally got it, and I thanks to you my almost workfull Android WhatsApp on BB10.

I install the WhatsApp directly from the WhatsApp site and it almost all working. The app works well when I send and receive texts, when I receive images and videos, one problem apears when I try to send a image or a video, cause it never complete the send cycle, asking us to retry.

I search on CB Forum and found the WAA Fixer that promise to fix this problem, but since after I installed it, continue not working this issue. I tryed to reboot my device and restart the WAA Fixer, but the result still the same, I simply cannot send images or videos.

I kindly ask you if there is another possible app or setup to make it completly workfull?

I thank you again by you priceless assistence.
    04-18-17 10:54 PM
    Dear conite, I finally got it, and I thanks to you my almost workfull Android WhatsApp on BB10.

I install the WhatsApp directly from the WhatsApp site and it almost all working. The app works well when I send and receive texts, when I receive images and videos, one problem apears when I try to send a image or a video, cause it never complete the send cycle, asking us to retry.

I search on CB Forum and found the WAA Fixer that promise to fix this problem, but since after I installed it, continue not working this issue. I tryed to reboot my device and restart the WAA Fixer, but the result still the same, I simply cannot send images or videos.

I kindly ask you if there is another possible app or setup to make it completly workfull?

I thank you again by you priceless assistence.
    WA Fixer is the only solution to the problem.

I don't use WhatsApp myself, so maybe someone else can chime in to tell you how to use it.
    04-18-17 10:56 PM
    Just install DISA from Amazon or google App Store....works fine for me.....(uses plugins for messaging apps, what'sApp, fb messenger and telegram is available) ....suggest you don't use telegram with it as it made the app really temperamental on my passport..
    04-19-17 04:43 AM
    Just install DISA from Amazon or google App Store....works fine for me.....(uses plugins for messaging apps, what'sApp, fb messenger and telegram is available) ....suggest you don't use telegram with it as it made the app really temperamental on my passport..
    Will DISA plug-in function after JUNE? I understood it was designed around the older APIs.

Would be great if this were an option, if the do in fact shutdown access in June.
    04-19-17 08:51 AM
    Dear Sir, your tip was very helpful, cause DISA is working quite well as possible. I really thanks you for this tip. Best Regards,
    04-22-17 12:04 AM
    Dear Sir, your tip was very helpful, cause DISA is working quite well as possible. I really thanks you for this tip. Best Regards,
    Hi.I would like to know if you are still using Whatsap for Android on BB10. I also need to know how DISA is related to Whatsapp.

Thank you for your help.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-17 06:13 AM
    Hi.I would like to know if you are still using Whatsap for Android on BB10. I also need to know how DISA is related to Whatsapp.

Thank you for your help.

Posted via CB10
    Dear Sir, Now I'm using two WhatsApp in my BlackBerry Passport with BB10.3.3.1463, the BB10 WhatsApp version and the Android version.

To install the WhatsApp Android version I take the .apk file directly from whatsapp.com/dl to the smartphone. After this include this software in the Google White List, and then after install it. This version will have the limitation to send the media files. To solve this you can find here in the CrackBerry by this link https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...olved-1108531/.

This method solved the problem to share media files in the Android WhatsApp version.

Good luck, best regards,
    09-15-17 12:48 PM
    Dear Sir, Now I'm using two WhatsApp in my BlackBerry Passport with BB10.3.3.1463, the BB10 WhatsApp version and the Android version.

To install the WhatsApp Android version I take the .apk file directly from whatsapp.com/dl to the smartphone. After this include this software in the Google White List, and then after install it. This version will have the limitation to send the media files. To solve this you can find here in the CrackBerry by this link https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...olved-1108531/.

This method solved the problem to share media files in the Android WhatsApp version.

Good luck, best regards,
    Problem solved.Thank you so much.

Posted via CB10
    Andre Dourado likes this.
    09-15-17 07:35 PM
    Hello mates. Please can you help me get android WhatsApp on my blackberry classic? Thanks
    09-16-17 05:41 AM
    Hello mates. Please can you help me get android WhatsApp on my blackberry classic? Thanks
    Dear Sir,

Now I'm using two WhatsApp in my BlackBerry Passport with BB10.3.3.1463, the BB10 WhatsApp version and the Android version.

To install the WhatsApp Android version I downloaded the .apk file directly from whatsapp.com/dl to the smartphone.

After this include this software in the Google White List, and then after install it. This version will have the limitation to send the media files. To solve this you can find here in the CrackBerry by this link https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...olved-1108531/.

Good luck, best regards,
    09-23-17 11:46 PM