Hello, Lately with my Passport I am having problem in connecting to open wifi (with no password) in hotels. In the Wifi setup, it connects to the open wifi and then I need to click to open a window for the usual procedure when it is a protected wifi, where I can put in the password. If I click, I get the usual window Connection to an access point, but then there is an error: Unsupported HTTP user agent.

Any ideas on how to solve that ?
    Thanks.
    02-08-18 03:57 PM
    Some hotels, though they are free, need you to still open a browser after you connect to "verify" you are a hotel guest. Perhpas your default browser isn't able to handle the request/the site? Can you try opening another browser and see if it doesn't redirect you to the hotel's verification page?
    02-08-18 04:35 PM
    Some hotels, though they are free, need you to still open a browser after you connect to "verify" you are a hotel guest. Perhpas your default browser isn't able to handle the request/the site? Can you try opening another browser and see if it doesn't redirect you to the hotel's verification page?
    Yes I have tried. But it always opens up the BlackBerry browser even if another one is open. So I get the same error. Thanks.
    02-09-18 02:26 AM
    Several times have found hotel offers free and pay wifi. Almost always the free is either difficult to acquire and/or to maintain. Possibly because everyone in the hotel is using it? So I just go to the pay signal and have no issues.
    02-09-18 07:35 AM