My Amazon Apps Store on my phone has started malfunctioning. It request for network connection each time I wanna use it thereby pausing whatever I wanted to download. I have used it initially without such problem. What can be done?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 03:40 PM
    My Amazon Apps Store on my phone has started malfunctioning. It request for network connection each time I wanna use it thereby pausing whatever I wanted to download. I have used it initially without such problem. What can be done?

Posted via CB10
    Try a reset on your device:
    • If the device has a removable battery, pull it out, wait 10 seconds, put it back in. The device will restart.
    • If the device has a non-removable battery, press and hold the Volume up and Down buttons at the same time. After several seconds the screen will turn off. Continue to hold the buttons until the device begins to start back up and you see the BlackBerry loading screen. Release the buttons.

After the device has booted back up, wait about 5 minutes and then try Amazon App Store to see if it has stopped glitching.
    07-17-15 09:56 AM