No vibrations on Priv STV 100-4, already checked all settings, event reinstalled OS. Apparently after Jan up-date. Any clue? If it is a hardware problem, do you know where the vibrating module is located?
    01-23-17 06:57 PM
    Seems it might be hardware but that's tricky. I'd honestly wait till the next update before you got tearing into it but alas, here's a teardown video...

01-24-17 12:02 AM
    Thank you !
    I'll wait for the next up date..
    Very well done video (...however i run it 3 times - i'm not 100% sure where vibrating module might be
    01-24-17 03:58 PM
    As I see on the forum, I'm not the only one complaining about this software malfunction (?)

Maybe one of the moderators can link them altogether ? Just to be sure that if the solution is found it can easily used by everyone..

Anyway, just to provide some info (in the case somebody can use this):

- strange enough, after few days of using the Priv without the vibration function (quite disturbing during meetings, I have to put the phone on the table and keep the eyes on it..) I found that sometimes (randomly) when I use the camera or if the phone rings what it is locked - the vibrating engine works (!)..

However in very rare occasions - I could not found what produce this.

On the other hand this "vibration" it is not the original one... I imagine a little more fainted, the vibration frequency is half (?) ...or maybe it is just my impression.
    01-30-17 05:38 PM