Is there anything i can do? I've tried holding down the power button for 32 seconds and nothing changes. Is there any other things i could try? It's a t-mobile bought straight from t-mobile store if that helps.

P.s How is someone supposed to call blackberry support if their phone won't turn on?
    10-19-16 08:26 PM
    You find another phone to call from....

How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Stuck at boot screen, with a BlackBerry logo, and a blue LED

If you find your device in this state, press and hold the Power key for 15 seconds, ensuring the Volume up, Mute, and Volume down buttons are not pressed. Should PRIV fail to start up, please contact BlackBerry Support.
    The 32 Seconds is suppose to do a hard reset... might try a combination of volume keys just to see.

Next thing would be Reload BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone - United States
    10-20-16 02:08 PM
    Last night, an upgrade notification appeared. I accepted the reboot after it installed but the phone completely shut down and won't turn on anymore leaving a Blue LED light blinking for about 10hours now. I've tried to hold the power key for several minutes without any changes. I also tried to plug it to my computer still nothing. Please help.

check below my videos please i have uploaded my video kindly solve my issue please help anyone
    09-16-17 08:07 AM
    SAME HERE BROTHER KINDLY SEE THE VIDEO I HAVE UPLOADED HOW TO SOLE PLEASE ANY ONE EXPERT OR FACED BEFORE LIKE THIS ISSUE .
    Last night, an upgrade notification appeared. I accepted the reboot after it installed but the phone completely shut down and won't turn on anymore leaving a Blue LED light blinking for about 10hours now. I've tried to hold the power key for several minutes without any changes. I also tried to plug it to my computer still nothing. Please help.

check below my videos please i have uploaded my video kindly solve my issue please help anyone
    09-16-17 08:08 AM
    SAME HERE BROTHER KINDLY SEE THE VIDEO I HAVE UPLOADED HOW TO SOLE PLEASE ANY ONE EXPERT OR FACED BEFORE LIKE THIS ISSUE .

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...RqF2fw&ampcf=1

Might help, actually it it's a bum thread sorry
    09-16-17 08:28 AM