Hey guys!

I had my phone taken off me on the 6th Jan 2016 pending forensic investigation, when I got it back earlier today, I couldn't remember the password, and the police never gave me a chance to get the code back from them. So now i'm stuck out of my phone, unable to connect to wifi/data, so cannot reset it via google account, I don't have it set to 10x incorrect password wipe.

other than having to wait till tomorrow for the police to call me back, are there any other alternatives i could use to try an access my phone?

The phone will not boot without this code, tried accessing in Safemode, still no joy
    08-03-17 12:30 PM
    You can run an autoloader, and then you would only need your Google account information to start it up again. It would also wipe your device.
    08-03-17 12:38 PM
    You can run an autoloader, and then you would only need your Google account information to start it up again. It would also wipe your device.
    I think I may have it, as it's an STV100-4 the only think im concerned about really is does this get past the boot up passcode aswell?
    08-03-17 12:52 PM
    I think I may have it, as it's an STV100-4 the only think im concerned about really is does this get past the boot up passcode aswell?
    Passcode, yes. Google account, no.
    08-03-17 12:53 PM
    Passcode, yes. Google account, no.
    The google details I have access to, so that's not a problem, it's only asking for the pin to start up the phone.

I have noticed that while on charge, the phone is making a clicking sound every 30 seconds
    08-03-17 12:54 PM
    The google details I have access to, so that's not a problem, it's only asking for the pin to start up the phone.

I have noticed that while on charge, the phone is making a clicking sound every 30 seconds
    That happens when it's waiting for a password. Try using your PIN.
    08-03-17 01:13 PM
    That happens when it's waiting for a password. Try using your PIN.
    It's asking for the Pin - which i cannot remember, hence I'm needing to factory reset it
    08-03-17 01:22 PM
    when I'm trying to use the Autoloader, It tells me to run the phone in fastboot, but each time i try to run it in fastboot, it restarts and gives me the boot menu? anyways i can resolve this do you know?
    08-03-17 01:30 PM
    Note:If device is not in fastboot mode
    Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s

Loader is not valid for this device variant, the device variant detected is hlos-sig-tag:=.
    Please obtain a loader which supports the device variant above and try again.
    Press any key to close this window

This is what I am getting when I use the Autoloader, I downloaded the one for the STV100-4
    08-03-17 01:33 PM
    Note:If device is not in fastboot mode
    Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s

Loader is not valid for this device variant, the device variant detected is hlos-sig-tag:=.
    Please obtain a loader which supports the device variant above and try again.
    Press any key to close this window

This is what I am getting when I use the Autoloader, I downloaded the one for the STV100-4
    What carrier?
    08-03-17 01:35 PM
    What carrier?
    UK carrier Vodafone
    08-03-17 01:35 PM