I have a Priv and it has been bullet proof. It performed an update about a month ago and suddenly:
    1. I don't get visual/written notifications anymore (other than audio and the light) when I get a text or an email
    2. If I swipe down the from top to get to the menu, it won't show anything (it would show notifications or it would allow you to turn on the light, wireless, airplane mode, etc That is all gone now)
    3. I can't download photos (when I plug it into a USB, the menu that would pop up to grant permission no longer appears).
    4. The "peek" option that was on the side disappeared (you swiped left and you could see main things from the Hub)

This is a huge problem as I have a ton of historical data on the phone that I need. I also want to be able to use my phone normally.

Can anyone help? I have checked the forum and don't see anything like this. Can I uninstall something so I can go back to what I had (which worked fine for my needs). I am not an "App Guy" and don't care about the latest "snap-insta-twitter". I just want email, texts, and to surf the web. I want my phone back like a month ago.

Yes, I tried the 32 second reboot - didn't do anything.

Thank you to anyone who can help me.
    07-27-19 09:34 AM