How do I upgrade from Lollipop to Marshmallow on the Priv?

Thank you.
    08-12-16 12:29 PM
    If you have a Verizon Priv, you can't.

If you have an AT&T Priv, use an AT&T SIM card to check for an Over-the-Air (OTA) update, or you can use something called an autoloader. But it will have to be an AT&T Priv's autoloader.

If you have a T-Mobile (US) Priv, use a T-Mobile (US) SIM card to check for an Over-the-Air (OTA) update, or you can use something called an autoloader. But it will have to be a T-Mobile Priv's autoloader.

If you have any other carrier's Priv or a factory unlocked Priv, try checking for an OTA update, or you can use the generic autoloader.

Here is how you check for an OTA update: Settings > About > System update > Check for update

Autoloaders are a destructive updating method, which means that your phone will get wiped. And remember--use the right autoloader for your Priv.
    If you have a Verizon Priv, you can't.

If you have an AT&T Priv, use an AT&T SIM card to check for an Over-the-Air (OTA) update, or you can use something called an autoloader. But it will have to be an AT&T Priv's autoloader.

If you have a T-Mobile (US) Priv, use a T-Mobile (US) SIM card to check for an Over-the-Air (OTA) update, or you can use something called an autoloader. But it will have to be a T-Mobile Priv's autoloader.

If you have any other carrier's Priv or a factory unlocked Priv, try checking for an OTA update, or you can use the generic autoloader.

Here is how you check for an OTA update: Settings > About > System update > Check for update

Autoloaders are a destructive updating method, which means that your phone will get wiped. And remember--use the right autoloader for your Priv.
    08-12-16 12:46 PM
    Does anyone knows if this phone get Android Marshmallow and Android Nougat?
    Cheers
    08-13-16 09:40 PM
    Does anyone knows if this phone get Android Marshmallow and Android Nougat?
    Cheers
    I was replying to a question about Android Marshmallow...
    badelhas likes this.
    08-13-16 09:44 PM
    I was replying to a question about Android Marshmallow...
    I know but I was hoping that there would be some indication if Nougat was in blackberrys plans
    08-15-16 02:58 AM
    I know but I was hoping that there would be some indication if Nougat was in blackberrys plans
    Nothing has been officially announced.
    08-15-16 02:14 PM