HI, I have a BB Priv that it's internal storage is almost full. Can you please tell me how to clean up without losing my files, so the phone has enough memories for updates? thanks.
    02-27-18 08:17 PM
    HI, I have a BB Priv that it's internal storage is almost full. Can you please tell me how to clean up without losing my files, so the phone has enough memories for updates? thanks.
    Transfer content to your SD card, or cloud storage
    02-27-18 08:20 PM
    Download the Files Go app from Play Store. It will search for things to delete.

Also transfer all media to an SD card.

Also clear your Cached Data (settings, storage, internal, cached data).

Also, remove all apps you don't use regularly.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-27-18 08:21 PM
    Besides what has been suggested above, if you use Telegram or other similar apps, check the settings. Your phone may be saving every random gif or photo you open on it. It can be re-configured so nothing is saved on the phone. My phone is set so that the gifs and photos have to be opened by my choice. Keeps down the clutter. I discovered the clutter when I networked my phone to my PC and was able to navigate to the folder that had these items. I was surprised at all the outright junk that was in there. Using my PC I was able to selectively delete and/or save things.
    02-28-18 02:57 AM
    Besides what has been suggested above, if you use Telegram or other similar apps, check the settings. Your phone may be saving every random gif or photo you open on it. It can be re-configured so nothing is saved on the phone. My phone is set so that the gifs and photos have to be opened by my choice. Keeps down the clutter. I discovered the clutter when I networked my phone to my PC and was able to navigate to the folder that had these items. I was surprised at all the outright junk that was in there. Using my PC I was able to selectively delete and/or save things.
    Files Go will catch that. It's very good.
    Sigewif likes this.
    02-28-18 06:13 AM
    Files Go will catch that. It's very good.
    Good to know. This all happened before I got Files Go. It definitely helps to change settings in Telegram, if you have it - the other communications apps too. There are so many things people send back and forth in these apps, not realizing that they are being saved in their phone's internal memory when settings aren't changed.
    02-28-18 09:01 AM