I noticed a few threads on battery problems with the Priv. My battery is going bad and the charger will not power the phone enough to use gps functions (odd thing there). Batteries for the priv seem not to exist...other than those scrapped from used phones. If this phone is unsupported, then I'm going to move on... {disappointed}
    11-08-17 02:33 PM
    If there are batteries out there... would be nice of BlackBerry to point users to the right ones.
    11-08-17 02:46 PM
    If there are batteries out there... would be nice of BlackBerry to point users to the right ones.
    Lol. They're not gonna do that. The batteries are not supposed to be user replaceable. But yeah, you can find batteries for sale on a few parts sites, eBay etc. The real task is in replacing it yourself.
    11-08-17 02:54 PM
    I noticed a few threads on battery problems with the Priv. My battery is going bad and the charger will not power the phone enough to use gps functions (odd thing there). Batteries for the priv seem not to exist...other than those scrapped from used phones. If this phone is unsupported, then I'm going to move on... {disappointed}
    Did find this info.... https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12560394 might help in searching.

Between the cost of the battery and paying someone (unless your sure you want to do it).... it's not really worth it. Another downside of buying a niche product.
    11-08-17 03:23 PM