I have had the Priv about a month. My husband got his not long after they came out. He doesn't have issues and his battery usage looks JUST like mine except he has calls on his.

Today I got up and it was 97% after charging. Within two hours my battery was at 70%. I did a FDR and charged it completely. At 8pm it was 100%. Right now at 10:39 is 51%.

I have an LG tablet I use and use the SAME Apps, except I watch Netflix on it. I charged it five DAYS ago and just put it back on.

I'm getting very frustrated. I want to love this phone but it's just like my Note4 was except I had extra batteries.

The battery detail says screen 8%, Android System 6% Android OS 4% and the others are minimal. Facebook is 1%.

Any advice or ideas? Thanks in advance!
    01-26-17 10:44 PM
    There is heaps of advice in the Crackberry forums, I won't rewrite it all here, but generally people find the most recent version of Marshmallow helps a lot, and the newest version of apps, and avoid certain apps, and high adaptive screen brightness, and disable certain apps, and reduce the frequency certain apps and email interact with places they are linked to in the internet. Have fun :-)
    01-27-17 08:53 AM
    Bumping for other advice.

I have the latest updates. After my reboot, I have non Existent Apps. I have disabled as many as I can. I use battery saver.

Thanks!
    01-28-17 02:11 AM
    Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound snippy. Just saying what I've done so far. I did the brightness/night trick and turned off three other things I was told to. It's still eating battery. Just driving me crazy. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    01-28-17 02:30 AM
    If I only use the phone for general apps and browsing, on a quarter brightness I can get 5 hours of sot. That's with WiFi and Bluetooth on (for my smart watch) but not location services.
    As soon as I start to game (love clash of clans) that time can easily be halved.
    Turn off any diagnostic data sending and that will help too
    01-28-17 03:38 AM