So, I followed the tutorial in the priv forum to have the notification bar hide when not being used. It's the adb shell guide.

Since doing this, my battery charge indicator on the edge hasn't worked. Is there anyone else that this has happened to?

I've noticed that it worked right after I rebooted my phone, but then it stopped and won't reappear. I kind of rely on it while charging and feel weird without it.
    05-07-17 11:47 PM
    Hello
    Have you checked in a lit room ? as battery indicator works with light sensor so in low lit or dark room you won't see the indicator. That is normal.
    Good luck.
    05-08-17 01:00 AM
    Hello
    Have you checked in a lit room ? as battery indicator works with light sensor so in low lit or dark room you won't see the indicator. That is normal.
    Good luck.
    Yeah, I have a lamp right next to it. I'll try and adjust the lamp, but it's never done this before.

Could the battery edge be connected to the navigation bar?

Edit: tried even tilting the lamp straight at it. No luck.
    05-08-17 01:04 AM
    Hello try this. Do a 32 second reboot holding down Power button for at least that period of tome it simulates a battery pull. After run the BBVE app tests to make sure sensor is working correctly. Last plug and charge and see if charge indicator is back on again. Good luck.
    05-08-17 01:11 AM
    Hello try this. Do a 32 second reboot holding down Power button for at least that period of tome it simulates a battery pull. After run the BBVE app tests to make sure sensor is working correctly. Last plug and charge and see if charge indicator is back on again. Good luck.
    So, the BBVE result was fine. It showed the indicator after the reboot, but stopped after an unlock and relock. This is odd.
    05-08-17 01:21 AM
    Hello
    Go to settings turn on and off the battery indicator. Also here is a thread on this issue.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-edge-1047089/
    Good luck

Posted via PRIV and or PASSPORT SE
    05-08-17 01:44 AM
    Hello

Also try

In settings turn off and then back on:

:ambient display

:Battery edge

Good luck

05-08-17 04:03 AM
    So as an update I've toggled the features on and off a lot in settings and read through that thread. It looks like the issue most of them had was just light level, which I know isn't mine.

Still not working on mine, I'm going to try to re enable the navigation bar and see what happens.
    Last edited by Jff007; 05-08-17 at 10:53 AM.
    05-08-17 10:19 AM
    Glad resolved and could help.

Enjoy your PRIV.

Regards

05-08-17 10:51 AM
    So, the issue is definitely the ADB edit of the navigation bar. Which is a shame because I really liked having the bar autohide on. I wish I could find a way to get the same effect without losing teh battery edge.
    05-08-17 12:47 PM