Hello Crackberry, I'm having 3 problems that are becoming annoying.

First one is when I try to turn on my PPSE while it's charging, I normally long press like I would when it's not charging but it doesn't work: instead of starting the BBOS, the screen goes black and back to the charging icon. I keep trying until it decides to boot. Is there a particular way I should press the power button?

Second one is simply that the names of my contacts are not displayed when I receive the calls, I just see the number but I obviously can't tell who that is. The contacts are saved both on the device and the sim card. Why is this happening?

Third one is I can't add my yahoo mail account to the hub. I know it's not a great provider but it works on my other phone. Basically, after that I enter all the information needed, it loads for a while and then says something along the lines of "couldn't retrieve" or "couldn't communicate with the server".

I hope there's a solution.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 04:22 PM
    I looked online but I couldn't find anything helpful.

Besides that, I am also experiencing two more problems. It doesn't let me add new contacts whose names are longer than 17 letters.
    Since when I changed carrier (keeping the old number), my number is shown as unknown during a phone call on top of the screen.

Is anyone else having these same issues?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 05:44 AM