For about half a day now, the PowerBot Service on my Passport keeps sending this very notification to the Hub: "Power Tools Service has stopped. Trying to restart the service". This repeats every 3-5 minutes and is very annoying!

I know it's something concerning the Power Tools app but can't imagine why it keeps crashing that much? I bought the app sone 2 weeks ago and didn't use it very often.

Does anyone has experience on how to reconfigure the app or at least disable the notification?
    04-05-15 04:49 PM
    You could see if turning All Notifications off from your profiles settings does any good
    04-05-15 05:02 PM
    Thanks. Well that does but is not what I want since I need to be notified when other events happen.

This must be a problem with Power Tools/Bot and should be handled in another way. Any solution?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 05:30 PM
    Thanks. Well that does but is not what I want since I need to be notified when other events happen.

This must be a problem with Power Tools/Bot and should be handled in another way. Any solution?

Posted via CB10
    Did you ever get this resolved? I just started having the same issue today. There was an OTA software update yesterday, but not sure if that has anything to do with the issue.
    07-07-15 10:24 PM