The phone switches on, and I can unlock the home screen, but because I have removed SIM card, it is asking me to enter 'blackberry' but will not allow me to enter it correctly. Because of this, I cannot allow it to sync with a computer.
    Does anybody know how I can get around this, or recommend a business that can repair the handset?
    My main issue is that I desperately need access to contacts, data, and stored information.
    Please, any help Crackberries!!
    12-21-15 11:48 AM
    The phone switches on, and I can unlock the home screen, but because I have removed SIM card, it is asking me to enter 'blackberry' but will not allow me to enter it correctly. Because of this, I cannot allow it to sync with a computer.
    Does anybody know how I can get around this, or recommend a business that can repair the handset?
    My main issue is that I desperately need access to contacts, data, and stored information.
    You can plug your device into your computer using BlackBerry Blend, it will prompt you to enter your password as normal. You can try access all your files that way.

Hope this helps

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    You can plug your device into your computer using BlackBerry Blend, it will prompt you to enter your password as normal. You can try access all your files that way.

Hope this helps

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    12-21-15 11:56 AM