Have a keyone bought one week ago this coming Monday from amazon. I read especially keyone known for good battery life. My battery of my keyone down by 50% after 8 hours of use. To me that compares to functionality of average phone. Use a WiFi app as well for phone calls, have emails, Facebook, no streaming yet, and no sim in 2nd slot. Want input as to whether I should insist upon a replacmtm phone or return. I also get several notifications that internet connection not available even running on cel phone plan. Message of GPS lost when inside a building. Please advise.
    03-09-19 04:00 PM
    Have a keyone bought one week ago this coming Monday from amazon. I read especially keyone known for good battery life. My battery of my keyone down by 50% after 8 hours of use. To me that compares to functionality of average phone. Use a WiFi app as well for phone calls, have emails, Facebook, no streaming yet, and no sim in 2nd slot. Want input as to whether I should insist upon a replacmtm phone or return. I also get several notifications that internet connection not available even running on cel phone plan. Message of GPS lost when inside a building. Please advise.
    Facebook and your GPS are probably your
    biggest culprits, besides any area where there's bad cellular service. Shut off GPS and dump Facebook perhaps might make a difference.
    03-09-19 05:23 PM
    Is that necessary on a blackberry with 2 sims designed to support active use in business.
    03-09-19 08:59 PM