Hey, last time I wrote something here was about some phone winning contest - Shame On Me - that, obviousely was in vain, buuut, never give up they say!
    Anyway, on my beautifull black keyone, the Incoming Call Text Size ( and the corresponding icon ) are TOO BIG, I mean the whole idea of an ( black ) blackberry is PRIVACY, and with the phone resting on the bar counter on a friday evening, even the doorman outside can see who s calling me ( and maybe his wife can call - joking - I m a fair guy ) soo, please, enlighten me, is there any APP that can MAKE the INCOMING text SMALLER ?? Thank you !
    12-16-18 08:06 AM
    put the phone in your pocket, problem solved ;-)
    12-16-18 03:42 PM
    put the phone in your pocket, problem solved ;-)
    That is very stupid answer, obviously man wants to keep phone outside his pocket. You are not funny, nor creative giving that answer. Pure stupidity
    Blackberry Leap likes this.
    12-16-18 07:00 PM
    That is very stupid answer, obviously man wants to keep phone outside his pocket. You are not funny, nor creative giving that answer. Pure stupidity
    Agreed you are correct. I’m not sure what falbo was thinking with such an insensitive response.

Obviously, the correct solution is to turn phone over and place face down. That’s guaranteed to solve problem for man that wants to keep his phone outside his pocket..... ;-)

Try setting -> accessibility -> font size
    MB64 likes this.
    12-16-18 07:53 PM
    My main point being it's safer to keep the phone in your pocket than resting on the bar. it only takes a split second for someone to grab your phone if you are looking the opposite way.
    12-17-18 05:36 AM
    yes, true for all the answers, I m not offended or anything for that matter, I see the funny part in all the answers; however, that s not resolving my problem: being an freelancer, haveing my own bussiness It s not an option to keep the phone up side down, nor keeping it in the pocket at all times, I mean, let s face it, there are moments for every one of us for a little show off, or purely the need to see the phone in front of you, near the car keys and the espresso cup! So, my question still stands! Thank you!
    12-17-18 08:13 AM
    Oh, and Falbo's answer actually, even it s funny and direct, contains a solution! but it s not the one for me!
    12-17-18 08:16 AM
    Oh, and Falbo's answer actually, even it s funny and direct, contains a solution! but it s not the one for me!
    Did you try Chucks' suggestion?(under his joke)
    12-17-18 09:16 AM
    Before asking for help, naturally I tried within the phone settings, even though I selected "small" on the text size, the incoming calls text is still too big! Maybe the Key2 doesn t have this problem and I should upgrade ...
    Aniway, thank you all for your implication! (maybe the problem is in my head :-))
    12-17-18 12:53 PM
    bottom line: there s absolutelly no way to have the incomming calls text (caller name) smaller, other than T.C.L. gave us in settings ...!? nice!! 2018 and we are soo limited!
    12-18-18 02:16 PM
    2018 and we are soo limited!
    There are a million things a smartphone can do, and an infinite number of things it can't do. I'm not sure how you define limited.
    Last edited by conite; 12-18-18 at 03:33 PM.
    12-18-18 02:25 PM
    What can I say, my wish is not among that million things, you just defined "limited", no need for me to do it. Thanks for interest though
    12-18-18 02:48 PM
    Hi Victor glad you weren't offended by my post, it was supposed to be a light hearted approach. I have a smartwatch linked up to my phone and enjoy the privacy this gives me for texts and calls while my phone is in my pocket on silent. Hope you find a solution to match your needs.
    12-18-18 04:27 PM
    Hi Falbo, good to see the jokeing spirit in people, after all this chat is all about connecting people (I m not a nokia fan ;-)) not for resolving life - depending issues! Have fun everybody, Christmas is near!
    falbo likes this.
    12-20-18 04:45 AM