I had a problem with my z10 . My dailpad didn't show numbers and i was not able to see any number calling me on my phone like no activity of any led or notification of missed calls . Like you can see that problem in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Ysihhgxh8

I have tried alot to check its solution here but didnt find any .

Then i decided to security wipe my BB . I backed up all the data and did security wipe but it didnt solve that problem . Then i decided to reload the software from BB Link but again the issue was remained there .

Atlast here i found a post to SIC Multiwipe and decided to go with this procedure ,
    I have downloaded SIC Multiwipe 1.3 from this post

https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/sic-multiwipe-bb10-bbos-pb-clean-your-device-before-auto-app-loader-909209/

and also downloaded the BB Autoloader STL 100-1-10.3.0.700 from this link

http://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalpha/allautoloaders.html

Then i followed the steps in read me file in SIC Multiwipe like:

1- I turn off the phone
    2- Run the application SIC 1.3
    3- It took 5 wipes in just few minutes then my phone start blinking with red LED twice with black screen as it is already mentioned in read me file .
    4- After that i run autoloader.exe file but MS DOS display appears just for few seconds and goes away and the LED colour didnt change . I tried to run it again but it showed the same behaviour .
    5- Then i try to do it with BB Link i opened it and it connected my phone then i choose the reload option and it started doing so. LED colour changes to unblink continuous green light .

But it stuck on initialinzing software update for about 2 hours then i disconnected it .

Now i m stuck on this step . I also tried to load auto loader but this time it also did the same turns LED green but stuck on it for about 45 mins i waited for it .

Now, whenever i disconnect it Blinking red LED starts appear and when i connected with BB Link or Auto loader it turns into Green but dont show any progress and stuck on one step ..

I also tried battery pull and connected my phone without battery with BB Link it shows connected phone and stuck and same place with out battery...

Please i need solution for this ..

thanks
    05-27-17 08:13 AM
    Download this autoloader : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3oxOHhCdDhFVW8 onto the desktop of your PC. Note that it is the first file on the list marked 10.3.2.2813 for the z10 100-1. Make sure you get the right one or you will have to do it over again. Use Winzip or 7-Zip to unzip the autoloader to give you a very large .exe file. Plug your Z10 into your PC and then click on the autoloader .exe file. The autoloader should begin and will wipe your device clean, install a fresh copy of 10.3.2.2813. If the Z10 does not catch the bootloader, try holding the power button down while plugged into the PC with usb. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the right timing. Good luck!
    05-27-17 08:30 AM
    thank you for quick response ...

Going to start it over again ....
    05-27-17 08:40 AM
    Hi Brookie ,

I did the same , extracted file size is 2.81 GB , There is unblinking Green LED light but the same as before the process is stuck at this point .

This is the screen shotPlease i need solution to this (BB z10- STL-1) ?-screenshot-1-.png

The White cursors is going on blinking only ,

thank you !!
    05-27-17 11:02 AM
    Please guide me further , thanks
    05-27-17 11:03 AM
    While your Z10 is still plugged in hold the power key down for 15 seconds or so and while holding it down click on the .exe autoloader again. You may have to try this a few times until the bootloader on your device "catches".
    05-27-17 11:17 AM
    Your device shows "100" % as if it is finished loading. How long has it sat at this ? Maybe be patient? Your device has also connected to bootrom so it should be ok? Not sure-give me a bit to think about this lol! Do you know what OS version you were on BEFORE you started all this?
    05-27-17 11:22 AM
    I put it on more than 1 hour but it is still there ,

Yeah i did that and hold the power key but suddenly loader screen shows disconnected and goes away ..

i was using 10.3.2 on it ...

if my BB is still alive then y it is not catching it ? Is there any other way of doing this forcely?
    05-27-17 12:23 PM
    It shows this same behaviour on BB link ... BB link suddenly connected my phone and even shows its pin number but it also stucks on initialising update . I put it there on more than two hours but no progress ...

I m not getting exactly what to do now ...
    05-27-17 12:29 PM
    It shows this same behaviour on BB link ... BB link suddenly connected my phone and even shows its pin number but it also stucks on initialising update . I put it there on more than two hours but no progress ...

I m not getting exactly what to do now ...
    Instead of using the power key, try removing the battery with the Z10 still plugged into your PC, then insert battery as you click .exe file.
    05-27-17 01:05 PM
    by battery pull it has changed its behaviour like it shows green light for a while then suddenly loader screen goes away and phone returned back to red blinks..

I have tried this four times it did the same ...
    05-27-17 01:26 PM
    Does this means my battery ends now?

can i put this on BB Link for number of hours?
    05-27-17 01:32 PM
    Does this means my battery ends now?

can i put this on BB Link for number of hours?
    Sorry, I have run out of ideas. I have had your problem once before on a Z10 of mine and fixed it by pulling the battery as I described above but I remember it took me 3-4 tries and I had to synchronize the battery pull with the click on the .exe. Other than that maybe someone else can chime in-- @conite !
    05-27-17 01:43 PM
    Can you describe what happens if you unplug your Z10, then press the power key down for about 15 seconds. Any red led flash?
    05-27-17 01:45 PM
    When i unplug .. the PC mentioned the disconnected and process abort and the green light coverts to red blinking light ... If i press the power button in this mode then nothing happens and red light stayed the same
    05-27-17 01:49 PM
    Btw, SIC Multiwipe is pure voodoo. Useless. But it won't do any harm.

Download the autoloader again:
    https://mega.nz/#!VUhD3T5A!nl7fMn11n...8dHA_qMo9h9FE0

Have phone off and plugged in to PC.

Run autoloader.

Turn on device.

If the autoloader doesn't start the process after 5 minutes, reboot device by holding down the power button. Wait 3 minutes. Repeat until it catches.

Allow it to finish and reboot.

If this doesn't work, there is something wrong with the device.
    brookie229 likes this.
    05-27-17 01:51 PM
    Who can help me out?
    05-27-17 01:54 PM
    When i unplug .. the PC mentioned the disconnected and process abort and the green light coverts to red blinking light ... If i press the power button in this mode then nothing happens and red light stayed the same
    I think your Z10 is finished but who knows---try it again as conite has mentioned.
    05-27-17 01:56 PM
    I cnt off or on the device it is continuously blinking twice red led if battery is into it
    05-27-17 01:57 PM
    I cnt off or on the device it is continuously blinking twice red led if battery is into it
    Take the battery out. Do as I describe above, but when I wrote "turn on device", plug in the battery.

DTEK60 / Z30
    05-27-17 02:00 PM
    Do you have another cable to try?
    romaan1231 and brookie229 like this.
    05-27-17 02:01 PM
    Yeah i have .. i can try with other one... btw i m using original BB one
    05-27-17 02:07 PM
    Yes. Different cable and port.

DTEK60 / Z30
    05-27-17 02:08 PM
    When i pull the battery out and connect my device with PC then it starts showing the red blinking led then i run the autoloader and before i insert the battery as soon as i run the autoloader it shows connected and led turns to green and stuck there as i sent in screen shot above then i hold down the power button but after 10 sec the green led coverts to red and autoloader screen goes away saying "disconnected"

Is there is any other way or using BB link?
    05-27-17 02:18 PM
    I love You .... this was just so simple but it really works man...You are genious
    05-27-17 02:21 PM
48 12