Thank you both so much for your help today! I am so grateful. I was able to uninstall and reinstall blackberry link and retrieve many contacts through my last back up august 2019. Not perfect, but made me feel so much better to have those contacts from so long ago. I will do my research and make sure that I get future back ups. I also don't want to lose my notes in the future on the Reminder app. How do I save those to evernote? Thank you both again for your patience and help! Grateful to you both.
    03-19-20 07:37 PM
    Thank you both so much for your help today! I am so grateful. I was able to uninstall and reinstall blackberry link and retrieve many contacts through my last back up august 2019. Not perfect, but made me feel so much better to have those contacts from so long ago. I will do my research and make sure that I get future back ups. I also don't want to lose my notes in the future on the Reminder app. How do I save those to evernote? Thank you both again for your patience and help! Grateful to you both.
    Good, now let's get these contacts safely backed up.
    Download and install this application from BlackBerry World,

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/37102894/

Now export your contacts into a single file and import them to your Google account.
    Then follow the instructions that conite provided a link to in post # 7 to get them syncing with your Classic.
    03-19-20 08:03 PM
    Thank you Ben xfg. I exported the contacts into a single file....I skipped to the instructions conite gave in post #7....But I can't figure out how to import then into google account? It gives me an option to import them into a but not into google account? I'm stuck on that step.
    03-19-20 09:05 PM
    Thank you Ben xfg. I exported the contacts into a single file....I skipped to the instructions conite gave in post #7....But I can't figure out how to import then into google account? It gives me an option to import them into a but not into google account? I'm stuck on that step.
    03-19-20 10:08 PM
    Do it on your PC.
    03-19-20 10:30 PM
    you guys are so patient and gracious to help. No idea how to do it on my pc. I need step by step. I attempted it. but lost. Will try again tomorrow.
    03-19-20 10:59 PM
    you guys are so patient and gracious to help. No idea how to do it on my pc. I need step by step. I attempted it. but lost. Will try again tomorrow.
    03-19-20 11:38 PM
    Get that contacts file onto your PC now, then follow the instructions in the photo above.
    03-20-20 06:08 AM
33 12