Hi Everyone.

Probably, Someone already asked this problem of mine, but Im gonna ask anyway.

Sometime ago, Ive encounter problrm with my BBZ10. After being used, it shuts down, slowly. First, screen is unresponsive then after a few seconds, screen turns into black slowly then goes off. This happens around 5 times a day, and.it automatically switches.on, but it takes numerous attempts before it really functioned back. Because of this, I wiped my device. After wiping it, I encountered a BB error. I forgot what number it was but it has.something to do with the OS. So, I read that I have to install the lates OS with the help of a computer, so I did. I was able to install and voila, my phone is working fine.

Until, I get to use the camera. At first O was.using the front camera then I went to the rear
    At first, I thought it was only a hair.the blocked my lens through the housing so I cleaned the lens and all. But the line did not go away. I already tried restarting it but with no.improvement.

I know.this post is long but I just wanted to share.you the history of what I did, so that Ill know tjat maybe I did something wrong rhat caused my camera to produce the line
    .Anyway, can.anybody please help.me hpw to get rid of this? Pleassseee.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 11:39 PM
    Take a photo.
    Does the line show up on the photo if viewed on the device, another device, or a computer?
    08-03-15 10:32 AM
    Maybe change your screen ratio on 1:1 if you are on 4:3

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 01:38 PM