Went back to blackberry because with my luck these androids are killing me. I LOVE my classic, physical keyboard and toolbelt! Fantastic! Nice to actually touch keys for once.

But I am havin issues with the apps, even within blackberry world and amazon app. They are not loading my amazon doesn't even open as well as my spotify. I did attempt to download the Google play store just for little apps here and there I moved majority to my tablet for a wee bit more security as far as getting my device stolen or lost.

But when it comes to these type of things I am not so great. But I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any help, links, feedback that will make this transition smooth.

Also if anyone has any links to obtain the Google set including play services. That would be great.

Thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 11:08 AM
    At this point you're better off just using your Classic as it is without trying to find ways to run Android apps on a phone which has an outdated version 4.3 Android runtime.
    07-20-17 01:13 PM
    Man. I would so love android 6.0 on my classic that would be the ideal phone for me. Just for the apps mostly. These phone company made it to easy. I hate to a certain point I'm dependable on most of that.....

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 05:21 PM
    Man. I would so love android 6.0 on my classic that would be the ideal phone for me. Just for the apps mostly. These phone company made it to easy. I hate to a certain point I'm dependable on most of that.....

Posted via CB10
    If you need better than 4.3 and you like the Classic form, buy a KEYone.
    07-20-17 08:28 PM
    If you need better than 4.3 and you like the Classic form, buy a KEYone.
    I love the KEYone , but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's even close to the classics form.. but I agree. If you need android get the KEYone

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    07-20-17 09:47 PM
    That's the thing I could probably deal with a 4.3 and be good with majority of my apps. But when it comes to that I'm not too tech savvy. I have a hard time finding links that actually work, if I can find em at all

LOVE THIS KEYBOARD!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 04:36 AM