Hi!

I'm in need of urgent help on my Z30. I have been using the phone for the past 2 months with no complain until recently.
    The phone has started freezing on dialling screen even if I hang up. If I restart the phone then I can't make calls as the whole phone book and dialling screen would be black. This continues for a while with the phone heating up a lot and not being able to make any calls.
    Furthermore should I try to dial the phone from another mobile it rings only to see the missed call after the phone has returned to normal.

I apologise for the long essay but I really am desperate as I sometimes end up missing important calls.

I have attached a screen shot of the OS version should it be of any help.
    Please heeeeeeeeeeeelp on Z30-img_20141224_125416.png

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 04:08 AM
    You've done a reset and it hasn't helped, so step 1 is out of the way. The next step would be to restore your phone. If you restore from a backup there's a good chance you'll restore the problem. So you should restore and do a fresh install starting from scratch. It stinks and takes quite a while, but might be your only chance.

Posted by Rosco from my VZW Q10
    12-24-14 04:17 AM
    Try a hard reset.
    Hold the volume up and volume down simultaneously until the phone shuts off and restarts.

If that doesn't fix the issue, you may need to do a security wipe or reinstall the OS.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 04:20 AM
    I guess I'm just gonna have to do complete wipe, coz I have done the volume key thing multiple times.

Now that I have thought of it I think it has to do with my blackberry link cause the problems intensifies whenever I do my daily back ups.

Thanx every one.........

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 04:31 AM