I'm trying to uninstall an app and when I try it just crashes and goes blank!?!!
    Anyone know why or how this can be fixed as it has caused my whole phone to crash too with losing important apps and messages which did't backup either when trying to re download..
    Is there any new version to playstore I can install etc??

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 05:17 PM
    You have to remember that play store is not native BB10 and issues are potentially going to occur if you rely upon it heavily.

If you are having problems it is probably best to back up what you can and reload or update your BlackBerry OS.
    Then go back to Cobalt's work around ( if that was your source) and do a fresh install of all the necessary files.

Make sure to follow the directions thoroughly and recognize that as Google updates it's services it will be increasingly difficult to operate Android with the current runtime....and that is NOT going to change.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 05:53 PM
    I'm trying to uninstall an app and when I try it just crashes and goes blank!?!!
    Anyone know why or how this can be fixed as it has caused my whole phone to crash too with losing important apps and messages which did't backup either when trying to re download..
    Is there any new version to playstore I can install etc??

Posted via CB10
    Update your Android runtime to the latest version from BlackBerry World. It's not a Play Store problem.
    03-24-16 06:22 PM
    Cobalt232 I have just downloaded the android runtime but can't find it as an app on my phone, is it supposed to be like that and it doesn't do anything when I open it through blackberry world either, instead it just has a question mark when I open it?? And playstore and all my other apps that used to open won't open either since I downloaded runtime???

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Tabassum Shah; 03-24-16 at 07:39 PM.
    03-24-16 07:00 PM
    Reboot your device.
    03-24-16 08:19 PM