Dear crackberrians... question regarding taking a phone call... when I am driving using the gps and I receive/make a call, the phone app takes all the screen, which forces me to reach the phone and bring the gps back on the screen... is there any way to stop this behavior? I guess with an app but any recommendations? Thanks!
    06-14-17 02:10 PM
    Which phone, please?
    On K1 it is only a drop down from the top with answer and reject buttons when the phone rings and you're on another screen.
    06-14-17 04:17 PM
    Which phone, please?
    On K1 it is only a drop down from the top with answer and reject buttons when the phone rings and you're on another screen.
    Hey there, thanks for the reply... I have a KEYone at the moment but I have seen this behavior in my PRIV and DTEK60 before... what I am saying is that I am driving using the gps and if a call comes and is accepted the phone app will take the entire screen... what I would like to accomplish here is to receive or place a call, using the car's Bluetooth and when the call is placed or accepted, the phone app doesn't go full screen, blocking my view of the gps... is this doable?
    06-14-17 05:30 PM