Hey Bla1ze,

I noticed your here in Phoenix and on T-Mobile. I just converted 8 lines (5 blackberry & 3 iPhone) lines from AT&T to T-Mobile. The biz offer was way too good to pass up.

Utilizing My dtek's were both questionable for signal/service (understand radio's weren't perfect for T-mobile), my Priv worked the best but dropped calls were the norm. Since getting the KeyOne I feel as if I've gone back in time 10 years for quality of signal and dropped calls, they are a regular thing when driving. T-Mobile tells me they've done everything to insure I'm getting the best quality and point the finger at BB.

Question - How's your signal/service here? Similar?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne
    07-10-17 11:37 PM
    Haven't really had any issues with dropped calls or signal, though, I do notice my KEYone is a bit weaker compared to my Priv. That said, I don't often make a lot of calls out on the road either. Most of my calls are handled at home where my WiFi calling kicks in, but data wise, no issues out and about either. One suggestion I would make though is to reset your network settings and see if it improves. Although its anecdotal, I've heard from several folks now that say that does help in some cases.
    07-11-17 04:12 PM
    thank you. will do
    07-11-17 06:09 PM