Guys, I am using BlackBerry Z10 with OS 10.2.1.3247, last time my nephew used this phone and the phone was on password protected so my nephew tried to unlock it so he tried it more than 10 times thus my phone is wiped,
    I want to know that, Is there any other way to lock my phone so, in future it can't wipe again.. (like in androids if we place wrong password it ask email and mail password)...
    I want to know why BlackBerry made this type of password protection so after 10 time phone gets wipe and after it phone is open to use, whereas is should not be open to use...
    So guys please make your comments..

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 11:44 PM
    It's not possible to disable that feature.
    But this makes sure that if your phone gets mugged, then none of your data can come out of it. Some people are able to get data out of a password locked device by using some special methods, so wiping it is the way to go.

Make sure your phone is always in right hands, and that no one will abuse that 10 Password security wipe. It's there for a reason, but I do wish that there is an option to disable it.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    RodolfoAP likes this.
    07-18-14 01:41 AM
    Make sure you use BlackBerry Link and have a regular backup in case of a wipe.
    07-18-14 01:43 AM
    Like LoneStar said.

Since a lot of people like to bother with your phone and they wipe it, you need to back it up with Link at least once a week or once a month.
    07-18-14 01:48 AM
    Guys I always take back up data with my BlackBerry Link, but once the phone is wiped I have to install all my apps again, and so it is hard task,
    So tell me if there is password app, which can be used to lock phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 07:35 AM
    Guys I always take back up data with my BlackBerry Link, but once the phone is wiped I have to install all my apps again, and so it is hard task,
    So tell me if there is password app, which can be used to lock phone.

Posted via CB10
    Is it a full back up? You need to full back up the phone then full restore too. All apps should be installed with datas included and other files.

Posted via My Awesome Passport | Follow me on Twitter @angelesrobby
    07-18-14 08:22 AM