Hi all,

I use password keeper autofill in combination with the blackberry keyboard on my KEy2. Unfortunately when I activate it, it works for a while but then stops working. There is no digital button to select the password anymore. I can toggle " enable autofill" in the settings, and then it works for a while. I have tried reinstalling password keeper but no luck. Has anyone had this problem as well?
    02-04-20 08:05 AM
    Hi all,

I use password keeper autofill in combination with the blackberry keyboard on my KEy2. Unfortunately when I activate it, it works for a while but then stops working. There is no digital button to select the password anymore. I can toggle " enable autofill" in the settings, and then it works for a while. I have tried reinstalling password keeper but no luck. Has anyone had this problem as well?
    Make sure battery optimisation is off for both apps.
    02-04-20 09:53 AM
    I have turned off battery optimisation for blackberry keyboard and password keepers. Let's see how this goes
    02-04-20 10:00 AM
    It worked for the glorious period of one login. No luck unfortunately
    02-04-20 10:02 AM
    It worked for the glorious period of one login. No luck unfortunately
    Well, I switched to Google/Chrome for passwords a while back. I'd do that, or use LastPass or 1Password.
    02-04-20 10:21 AM
    Yeah, I just installed firefox, I use that mostly on desktop. Password keeper was sort of a nostalgia thing......all that is blackberry slowly disapears
    02-04-20 10:24 AM
    Yeah, I just installed firefox, I use that mostly on desktop. Password keeper was sort of a nostalgia thing......all that is blackberry slowly disapears
    The nice thing about Google/Chrome is that it can automatically fill in passwords for Android apps too.
    02-04-20 10:29 AM
    ah that's a good tip, thanks
    02-04-20 11:03 AM