Does anyone have a fix so I can connect to wifi on my passport? passport wifi radio button toggles off continuously & will not stay on. I have tried switching to airplane mode first to try to switch wifi radio button on but doesn't help. I cant download a new or different OS because error code tells me the file is too large to download on mobile network, need to switch to wood, but the wodo on button will not stay on, immediately switches odd and on and off and on,over and over continuously. Suggestions pls also, how do I clear cache on passport? (Step by step instructions pls to clear cache)
    08-25-18 01:13 PM
    Does anyone have a fix so I can connect to wifi on my passport? passport wifi radio button toggles off continuously & will not stay on. I have tried switching to airplane mode first to try to switch wifi radio button on but doesn't help. I cant download a new or different OS because error code tells me the file is too large to download on mobile network, need to switch to wood, but the wodo on button will not stay on, immediately switches odd and on and off and on,over and over continuously. Suggestions pls also, how do I clear cache on passport? (Step by step instructions pls to clear cache)
    Have you tried a restart ?
    08-26-18 09:46 PM