On Passport, when updating contact, I get error message "invalid account selected (SyncML). Please help. I can't update contacts.
    05-11-17 10:16 AM
    Is it a Google Account?? (gMail??)
    I was getting that on my passport, too!
    Recently, Google has upgraded their security.

From a computer, go to Google.com then, click on your pic (if you installed one) on the upper right or click"My Account,
    In "Sign-in & Security click "Connected apps & sites" Turn ON "allow less secure apps" (disregard their warnings, it's overkill)

Check your other settings in "MY Account" and open your Gmail and setting. and make sure Sync is on!!
    I also deleted my Gmail on my Passport (don't worry, it won't effect your contacts) and reinstalled it.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific but the issue was cleared up!

If you don't have Gmail...... Never Mind!!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-11-17 at 02:03 PM.
    05-11-17 01:44 PM
    I have cleared that up. I was tied into my AT&T address book which AT&T no longer supports (per them). Once I deleted the address book, all was good. My new issue is that I keep getting a message that says my "Device call log is empty" and it isn't. I see someone else is having the same problem. I have a Blackberry Passport and I have the latest software version. It can block an email or a contact, but it won't let me add a phone number to the list. I have reinstalled it twice. It doesn't seem to be connecting to the phone log on the phone. Help!
    05-15-17 05:09 PM
    I have cleared that up. I was tied into my AT&T address book which AT&T no longer supports (per them). Once I deleted the address book, all was good. My new issue is that I keep getting a message that says my "Device call log is empty" and it isn't. I see someone else is having the same problem. I have a Blackberry Passport and I have the latest software version. It can block an email or a contact, but it won't let me add a phone number to the list. I have reinstalled it twice. It doesn't seem to be connecting to the phone log on the phone. Help!
    I have the same issue. Apparently nobody knows how to fix this because I've seen this question referenced several times with no solution.
    02-16-18 02:28 PM