First hello and a huge sorry if its posted so i really wanna get a passport SQW 100
    Or torch 9800
    But the calls the sms youtube some other apps facebook messenger maybe they are not working or there is some kind of a alternative ?
    I gonna be happy for a 9800 with a messenger notifications
    05-30-22 08:44 AM
    First hello and a huge sorry if its posted so i really wanna get a passport SQW 100
    Or torch 9800
    But the calls the sms youtube some other apps facebook messenger maybe they are not working or there is some kind of a alternative ?
    I gonna be happy for a 9800 with a messenger notifications
    All you can do with a 9800 over a network is call and text, as BlackBerry shut down BIS.

The Passport will work a bit better if you are willing to work at it, but the BlackBerry World appstore is closed. You will have to rely on a handful of native apps we have collected, or ancient versions of some Android apps.

You can get Facebook Messenger to partially work (no calls) on a Passport.

If you are in the US, then I'd avoid the Passport, as it won't work on AT&T, and is missing important bands for the other carriers. They may not even try to activate it at all.
    Last edited by conite; 05-30-22 at 02:28 PM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-22 02:07 PM
    All you can do with a 9800 over a network is call and text, as BlackBerry shut down BIS.

The Passport will work a bit better if you are willing to work at it, but the BlackBerry World appstore is closed. You will have to rely on a handful of native apps we have collected, or ancient versions of some Android apps.

You can get Facebook Messenger to partially work (no calls) on a Passport.

If you are in the US, then I'd avoid the Passport, as it won't work on AT&T, and is missing important bands for the other carriers. They may not even try to activate it at all.
    True if you are not a present customer with an active SIM you have no chance.
    05-30-22 05:09 PM
    True if you are not a present customer with an active SIM you have no chance.
    They still have it so i gonna get the passport thanks guys
    05-30-22 11:58 PM
    They still have it so i gonna get the passport thanks guys
    What carrier are you with?
    05-31-22 09:13 AM