I have a Note 4 and I'm wondering if I should buy an passport in order to manage my day and student life, I use email a lot and docs too, so a little search but I use also a lot facebook messenger, whatsapp and instagram. So I'm asking if the passport still usable in 2017? How fast it is and how good it is for this tasks.

Ps: and good navigation maps on it?
    08-02-17 05:18 PM
    I still use my Passport and it does everything I want to use it for.
    Premo for email and great navigation mapping.
    The only things you Won't be able to use is (I believe) whatsapp and instagram.
    Besides.... You're a student! Those apps will only distract you from your studies!!

Disclaimer:
    As a student in the 50's and 60's I was distracted by girls and (come to think of it) can't remember much as far as the study side and I turned out just fine!! ( ask anyone)
    08-02-17 06:12 PM
    I have a Note 4 and I'm wondering if I should buy an passport in order to manage my day and student life, I use email a lot and docs too, so a little search but I use also a lot facebook messenger, whatsapp and instagram. So I'm asking if the passport still usable in 2017? How fast it is and how good it is for this tasks.

Ps: and good navigation maps on it?
    Yup runs like a tank...........................like I have said in the past. The T-Rex of phones on the endangered species list, but still fighting to stay on top!
    08-02-17 06:16 PM
    I still use my Passport and it does everything I want to use it for.
    Premo for email and great navigation mapping.
    The only things you Won't be able to use is (I believe) whatsapp and instagram.
    Besides.... You're a student! Those apps will only distract you from your studies!!

Disclaimer:
    As a student in the 50's and 60's I was distracted by girls and (come to think of it) can't remember much as far as the study side and I turned out just fine!! ( ask anyone)
    Your better than me, remember the 50's and 60's.......that happened when?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    08-02-17 06:16 PM
    Simple quick answer as there are a lot of topics like this: yes, it's fine, get it! I moved from android to passport two weeks ago and the only thing I miss is charging my phone every night!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-17 06:25 PM
    Simple quick answer as there are a lot of topics like this: yes, it's fine, get it! I moved from android to passport two weeks ago and the only thing I miss is charging my phone every night!

Posted via CB10
    I support this post!
    (disregard the Dog!!)
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-02-17 06:32 PM
    I support this post!
    (disregard the Dog!!)
    Wooof!
    08-02-17 06:34 PM
    If Facebook, Instagram and whatsapp are your top priorities, then move along. Passport won't work for you.

You can have all those apps working of course but for Facebook, you're basically limited to the mobile Web site, Instagram you are limited to dated BB10 clients or an older APK and Whatsapp, while still a great native app, is dated and will not work at the end of the year.

Passport is very much a functional device and great to use but if those apps are the most important to you, you'll hate it.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-17 08:16 PM
    I'm using fb messenger lite ,instagram plus and whatsapp all fine without issue on my BlackBerry classic so I doubt they will be an issue on the passport. Although as others have already said, if you are even a little concerned about these apps you'd be better suited to an android device, KEYone maybe?

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-02-17 09:22 PM