Hi,

the screen on my Passport SE is starting to turn yellow/orange on the upper left side.

I had the same issue with my Passport about 6 months ago. Because I did purchase it through Amazon, there was no problem in getting a new one.

My Passport SE with the current 'screen issue' was purchased through the BlackBerry Store online. I can't find any phone number to call or steps to follow.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Thank you in advance

P.S.: I live in Germany.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 08:33 AM
    Start here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ext?lin...rantyAndRepair

Do you carry phone in back pocket? Curious as to how same issue occurred?
    12-05-15 11:10 AM
    12-05-15 11:23 AM
    Thank you Lusitano.

When opening the link, the page won't load. It is just blank.

No, I'm carrying it in my inside jacket pockets. I did try to think myself of something, what might have caused it, but there is nothing I could think of. I'm careful with the phone, it's always protected.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 11:28 AM
    This one works, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 11:29 AM
    My apologies. For some reason my posted links are being redirected through Crackberry. Hence the unusually long URL.
    I'll try a different route which provides warranty Web form and phone number.
    12-05-15 11:40 AM
    https://salesforce.services.blackber...ebforms/shopbb

Here is link to warranty webform. Hope this works and helps.
    Eve LeTa likes this.
    12-05-15 12:06 PM
    Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I will post, as soon as they will get back to me.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 12:40 PM
    What happened :

I managed to get a phone call. Sadly at an inconvenient time, because there were calling from the US and I'm in Germany.
    Another thing is, that they only have English speaking support, so if you don't, you have a problem.

Anyway, I was on the phone with them two times, for about two hours. They guided me through some steps to get a better look, whether it's a software or a hardware problem. It turned out to be a hardware problem. I didn't understand how it could have been a software problem in the first place (screen shot). After I restored my device, while they were still on the phone, I didn't get all settings and more important all contacts back.

I was told, that the phone needs to settle in, until it's fully restored. So I decided to wait over the night. Next morning, still nothing has changed.

Earlier I wrote them, how furious I'm about the incident. Now I'm waiting for them to get back to me.

Some of the contacts I could restore myself, because they were synced in a cloud, but a lot are still missing. And a few of them, I won't be able to get my hands on again.

They did not cost me just a lot of time, I had to pay with my contacts as well.

With that said, that was definitely the last time I purchased something at Shop BlackBerry. They have a really poor services.

And of course, I won't have a device for about three or four weeks, really convenient.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 03:14 AM
    Not perfectly visible on picture, but still.

Passport SE, screen damage, what to do?-20151213_000126.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 03:16 AM