hello,
    1)
    I can't connect my passport se (10.3.3.2205) to my win10 pro pc.
    I tried different usb cables (the original, sony, htc etc) but my pc doesn't recognize my passport. I've switched on/of the connection option in the os menu, I tried different usb ports, restarted both, I made a security wipe on the passport etc, the only thing I havent done yet is a win10 reinstall. any ideas? the passport loads normal, the connection menu says connected........... I've no idea what I should try next.
    2)
    where can I buy original spare parts form my device? sim card / sd card cover, battery etc?
    I can't find anything online, but somebody has to sell this stuff right?

thank you for your help and excuse my english
    08-09-18 01:04 PM
    hello,
    1)
    I can't connect my passport se (10.3.3.2205) to my win10 pro pc.
    I tried different usb cables (the original, sony, htc etc) but my pc doesn't recognize my passport. I've switched on/of the connection option in the os menu, I tried different usb ports, restarted both, I made a security wipe on the passport etc, the only thing I havent done yet is a win10 reinstall. any ideas? the passport loads normal, the connection menu says connected........... I've no idea what I should try next.
    2)
    where can I buy original spare parts form my device? sim card / sd card cover, battery etc?
    I can't find anything online, but somebody has to sell this stuff right?

thank you for your help and excuse my english
    Not sure about the windows 10 issue - maybe your PC is missing the necessary BB drivers? If you google BB Drivers, you should be able to find them from one of the BB Support pages.

Here is a good source for OEM BB Parts

https://inforesheniya.ru/aksessuary-...ort-silver/en/

Edit: Does it work with other computers? Did you just get this phone? If so, have you tried installing Blackberry Link? Without Link, you can't access a password protected blackberry on a desktop, although your PC should still recognize it as being connected.

Link should also install the required drivers.
    08-09-18 05:30 PM
    installed link/blend/drivers a few times, has no effect on the situation.
    08-10-18 08:33 AM
    SOLVED: cleaned the micro usb connector on my passport with wadding and zippo petrol and voila, the pc recognizes the passport ))))))))
    thnx for your help
    08-10-18 10:28 AM