Hello, I have a problem with Passport, apparently it was only put on a shelf, after removing it again, the LED blinks three times, pausa twice, battery replacement did not give anything, after connecting the PC is visible but does not connect to the aktaulizacji, autoloader does not start, will not boot with Bootroom, how to fix it, can it be soft or something mechanically damaged?
    02-06-18 10:43 AM
    I'd try an Autoloader using different download sites and different PC.

Does it connect to your phone or give any error when trying to use the Autoloader?

I have read of some letting the battery full discharge and having issue that a battery replacement or stack charging fixed. But you replaced the battery.... so not much else to try.
    02-06-18 01:22 PM
    after connecting, the BB link gets to know it, but it can not connect, the autoloader shows the error no bootroom connection, sic multiwipe, no connection to the bootroom, after replacing the battery, how long should I load it? Is this the motherboard released? or only SQW 100-1 has such problems?
    02-06-18 04:31 PM
    after connecting, the BB link gets to know it, but it can not connect, the autoloader shows the error no bootroom connection, sic multiwipe, no connection to the bootroom, after replacing the battery, how long should I load it? Is this the motherboard released? or only SQW 100-1 has such problems?
    Hello I would try a reset.

There are quite a few posts on this.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ssport-989310/

Good luck
    02-07-18 05:12 AM
    461/5000
    hello, I still struggle with my passport. So, bb link it sees only as blackberry passprot, nothing more, the device manager also but as blackberry, I can not pass the connection stage, the message no bootroom conection, multi wipe does not connect, autoloader too, the LED flashes in the 3 pausa 2 sequence, but only after connecting the charger, after the replacement of the battery was also blinking without, but now only under the charger, any ideas? maybe the usb socket itself is damaged?
    02-10-18 04:48 PM
    next question what does it mean 111011 RAM Initialization Problem (* Tip: try replacing flash)
    02-10-18 04:50 PM
    next question what does it mean 111011 RAM Initialization Problem (* Tip: try replacing flash)
    Why was it put on the shelf in the first place?

Yes you could start replacing parts... I'd open it up and see if the water indicator has changed color, then I'd look for a new phone.
    02-12-18 07:54 AM