My BlackBerry Passport is taking more time for charging and device is getting overheated during charging and it is draining too fast.maximum 3hours screen on time.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 10:59 AM
    Hello check what apps you have running when minimized and in background. Go to settings, app Manager and at bottom select Application Permissions.
    Disable Run in Background and Run when Minimized.
    Good luck
    05-25-17 11:08 AM
    My BlackBerry Passport is taking more time for charging and device is getting overheated during charging and it is draining too fast.maximum 3hours screen on time.

Posted via CB10
    Did you perform an OS update recently? If so, it will take some days to settle.

Otherwise. Open Device Monitor and see what apps are consuming the most resources. You might have some apps running in the back ground that need to be shut down completely.
    05-25-17 11:10 AM
    Did you perform an OS update recently? If so, it will take some days to settle.

Otherwise. Open Device Monitor and see what apps are consuming the most resources. You might have some apps running in the back ground that need to be shut down completely.
    Having the same issues. I have 5 apps and barely use the phone. Display, system and standby is draining my battery the most. 60-70% between those three. Last month it happened for the first time but it was only standby i did a hard reset and it was fixed but now its all 3 and i have tried doing the same thing again and also did a factory reset but nothing seems to be working. I'm using a belkin charger as I dont have an official BB charger btw. any help?
    06-21-17 12:50 PM