As far as i am concerned Bberry has a major problem here... Enjoy the phones... this is an issue though...

The battery overheated so much that the volume keys warped outwards becoming almost untouchably hot..... I now own a Priv... the back is becoming worryingly hot... What are you doing about this ??
    03-20-16 04:14 PM
    if your phone is overheating, you need to take some steps to figure out what is wrong. Turn off gps and BT? do you play games on it a lot? stream a lot of music? take calls constantly or constantly charge? have you tried deleting the latest apps you installed to see if that helping the heating issue? We need a little more info to help you here.
    03-20-16 05:13 PM
    As far as i am concerned Bberry has a major problem here... Enjoy the phones... this is an issue though...

The battery overheated so much that the volume keys warped outwards becoming almost untouchably hot..... I now own a Priv... the back is becoming worryingly hot... What are you doing about this ??
    I would like to answer your last question with a question of my own. What are you doing about it.

You claim that the keys are so overheated that almost untouchable, (your words) which I doubt. There is a big difference between warm and hot. If your device is displaying such unusual behaviour, why have you not brought it back to where you bought it?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 09:02 PM
    How about we all stop freaking out and being over agressive when people report issues with their bb devices? I only own one for a few weeks and its clear to me they are full of software and hardware issues. Maybe hate on the company and not on the customers?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 06:07 AM