I read the post earlier from a couple years ago mentioning how easy it was to set up Outlook on BlackBerry 10. It said to use Messages app and it would be easy...

? There is no messages app. I figured that I would just go through Set up, then proceed. Unfortunately, I do not know the domain or any other idiosyncrasies.

With Windows Live Mail becoming a 'has been' at the end of June, I wanted to change to Outlook- hopefully not a complicated change.

Both PC's change over was easy, but I wanted to maintain e-mail access on my Classic.

I looked briefly at the Outlook app in BlackBerry World... Then read the reviews lauding it doesn't work.

Gene

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 04:30 PM
    I read the post earlier from a couple years ago mentioning how easy it was to set up Outlook on BlackBerry 10. It said to use Messages app and it would be easy...

? There is no messages app. I figured that I would just go through Set up, then proceed. Unfortunately, I do not know the domain or any other idiosyncrasies.

With Windows Live Mail becoming a 'has been' at the end of June, I wanted to change to Outlook- hopefully not a complicated change.

Both PC's change over was easy, but I wanted to maintain e-mail access on my Classic.

I looked briefly at the Outlook app in BlackBerry World... Then read the reviews lauding it doesn't work.

Gene

Posted via CB10
    The Hub is the Messages app, if you come across that again.
    06-13-16 05:44 PM

Gene

Posted via CB10
    I used an Outlook.com email account with the BB10 HUB for years... always worked good for me. Didn't know there was an Outlook App, that would defeat the purpose of the HUB.

Never had to know any settings, just did an auto setup most times....
    06-14-16 08:50 AM
    Just add the account to the Hub. Doing the automatic setup should do the trick.
    06-14-16 08:54 AM
    Use to be able to set up Live account as well, never needed any settings other than the login info. I recently replaced my Passport and now find you cannot sign in to a Live account from the hub. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 08:57 PM