Okay, I have tried digging through the forums, looking through BlackBerry knowledge base, but I can not get an answer that works.

Maybe I missed it.

Anyone know what to do?

I choose Outlook.com from the advanced setting on add an account or just add the email address from the basic add, enter my address and password ( tested to ensure it's correct), and I get the message that my login information has changed or is incorrect.

Again, I have tested logging in to my Outlook.com from the browser and no issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 07:04 AM
    I was using Outlook.com to sync my calendar and contacts on my Q5 after Link stopped working, so it should work. Make sure you don't use "Microsoft Exchange" or "Outlook Web Access", since they are for corporate accounts. Just treat Outlook.com like any other account.
    12-04-16 10:57 AM
    Tried everything. Using pop3 imap, outlook.com pre sets. Amended server names.

I keep finding info about having to by pass two step verification with an app password, but no where outlook.com via the phone or desktop has this feature that I can find.

Argh.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 12:39 PM
    Actually, if yours is working, can you post a screen shot of your account settings? Blackout your personal bits. Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 12:40 PM
    I'm on a DTEK50 now, but I just fired up my Q5 to have a look. Just to make sure all was as it should be, I sent a test message from my DTEK50 to my Outlook.com account and it showed up on the Q5.

I'm pretting sure I just entered my account name xxxx@Outlook.com and my password to set it up.

Rather than do a screenshot, I'll just give you the Advanced Settings:

Advanced
    Server Address: outlook.office365.com
    Port: 443
    Use SSL: ON
    Use VPN: OFF
    Push: ON

Under the Basic "Edit Account" settings I have it set to Sync Email, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks
    12-04-16 01:03 PM
    Thanks for trying. No luck with server settings. Stills says that my login information for my email has changed. I can't figure it out, as I am using the same email and password that I log into outlook.com with.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 02:06 PM
    Are you sure it's not a text entry issue on your Z30? Can you see all the characters as you type them?
    12-04-16 02:46 PM
    I'm using outlook.com on my Q10, no issue at all, active sync at that.
    12-04-16 04:12 PM
    I've tried many many times with the password and login. I always use the eye to see the password before submitting.

Did you use an alternative app password initially to get it set up?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 11:25 PM
    Omay... I created a new outlook.com address. Sensed it to my phone no issues. Odd, it has a different server than my original address.

Trying to change my password on the original and can not for the life of me find where to do it on outlook! Settings has everything but and it is not even showing up as Web lite version.

Oh well, I give up for now. At least I know it can be done. Just not with the account I need to have linked it.

Could it have to do with that account being linked to my desktop and Microsoft office?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 11:57 PM
    ,,,Trying to change my password on the original and can not for the life of me find where to do it on outlook! Settings has everything but and it is not even showing up as Web lite version.
    Click on the Windows icon in the upper right corner (Windows 10, Chrome), choose View Account, then look for Change Password on the left side.
    12-05-16 12:27 AM
    Wtf, so that new email that worked, suddenly disconnected tonight with an alert in the Hub that Outlook isn't responding, and when I try to reconnect it says my credentials aren't valid??

Attachment 413653

I have not done anything since setting up... any ideas?

Posted via CB10

Mods, why is that second image still appearing? I tried to remove it but can't.
    Attached Thumbnails Outlook.com email address can't be added to Z30-img_20161206_205042_edit.png  
    12-07-16 12:47 AM
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2432933

Have you checked all of these?

BlackBerry 10, CB10 signed ✓
    12-07-16 12:54 AM
    Thanks for the quick response!

I will. Turned out my account was suspended for excessive activity! I just opened in to see if I could get an outlook account to sync with my BlackBerry.

It appears that my phone sends a sync request every hour, and this flags as suspicious. Seems strange.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD