I have installed hub+ in a xiaomi. I have three email accounts configured. Regardless the account, emails after a week will not load. I can see them in the hub but when I open them I cannot read the contents. This happened during the free trial period and is still happening now that I have decided to subscribe. It's rather dissapointing as this is my first contact with the blackberry-android enviroent. If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.
    07-06-19 07:20 AM
    I have installed hub+ in a xiaomi. I have three email accounts configured. Regardless the account, emails after a week will not load. I can see them in the hub but when I open them I cannot read the contents. This happened during the free trial period and is still happening now that I have decided to subscribe. It's rather dissapointing as this is my first contact with the blackberry-android enviroent. If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.
    Change the Email Time Sync to Forever in the settings.
    07-07-19 03:59 AM
    I appreciate the reply. Email Sync is already set to forever. As I already have written, I can see the emails in hub. The problem is that when I open them they keep loading endlessly with no outcome in the end.

Any suggestions??
    07-08-19 10:30 AM