What Model ? i didnt get you is there any ? please help
    There were 3 different hardware specs when z10 was released.
    The STL-100-1 was the only one with Texas Instrument processor TiOMAP SoC. With update, you will get FM radio activated, but looses out in Battery drainage control issues as mentioned above.
    100-2 or 3 were packed with Qualcomm hardwares, but you will not get FM radio even after update. However, you'll get better battery life after each updates.
    sopanx likes this.
    06-23-15 06:37 PM
    I just got rid of my z10 after two years. It was a great phone and BB10 was great but the battery life did suck and i had issues with low volume on phone calls and poor speaker volume. I wanted a passport or z30 but my carrier didn't offer them with a plan. I would have had to buy a z30 or passport outright and activate it which i didn't have money for. i didn't want a new z10 with the weak battery so I caved and went with an LG 3G. Its a solid phone but I really miss the hub and the way bb10 makes everything fluid. Go with a z30 if your carrier offers it on a plan or if you can afford to purchase one online.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    sopanx likes this.
    06-24-15 08:44 AM
    I had a z10 just switched to a classic. I liked it a lot with the new update! I had mine for 2 years dropped it a million times and still worked great! I would suggest getting a extra battery because the battery life is not very good.

Posted via CB10
    sopanx likes this.
    06-24-15 04:34 PM
    I had a Z10 back in the day, and I liked BB10. The phone itself was kind of cheap and meh. On the other hand the Z30 and Passport I own both are excellent in every respect. BlackBerry have several options better than the Z10. Why buy it?

Posted via CB10
    sopanx likes this.
    06-24-15 04:47 PM
    BlackBerry 10 phones have different regional models, the Z10 STL100-1 model uses some different hardware to the rest and has serious issues.

If you check which wave bands your country/network supports then cross check it against the models, if you match STL100-1 then I recommend to avoid it

Posted via CB10
    I checked specifications for Model. i live in india and here we have STL-100-1
    06-25-15 01:56 AM
    I had a Z10 back in the day, and I liked BB10. The phone itself was kind of cheap and meh. On the other hand the Z30 and Passport I own both are excellent in every respect. BlackBerry have several options better than the Z10. Why buy it?

Posted via CB10
    Yes indeed blackberry has other better options.. but my problem is with screensize.
    06-25-15 01:59 AM
    Well, you're in a pickle there, I suggest you find somewhere where it can be returned and give it a try, if you're lucky enough to get one which stable.
    sopanx likes this.
    06-25-15 04:00 AM
    I would also suggest getting a screen protector. The screen easily scratches. I personally loved the tech armor anti glare. It provides great protection! You can get them on Amazon

Posted via CB10
    sopanx likes this.
    06-25-15 09:14 AM
    There were 3 different hardware specs when z10 was released.
    The STL-100-1 was the only one with Texas Instrument processor TiOMAP SoC. With update, you will get FM radio activated, but looses out in Battery drainage control issues as mentioned above.
    100-2 or 3 were packed with Qualcomm hardwares, but you will not get FM radio even after update. However, you'll get better battery life after each updates.
    Is there going to be an update to enable the FM Radio... at this point?
    sopanx likes this.
    06-26-15 11:11 AM
    Is there going to be an update to enable the FM Radio... at this point?
    No chance, the FM Radio was enabled in 10.2.1 I think it was, we are now approaching 10.3.3
    sopanx likes this.
    06-26-15 11:30 AM
    Hello have a Z10 story-100-1 with 10.3.1...yes have an extra battery with me but I get 15 hours avg a day. The phone works great, the size and the keyboard ...you can manage it with one hand. The camera actually has surprised me for the better and great also slow motion videos one can do with 10.3.1. There is a great BBM channel BB10Photography check it out for great pictures a lot from Z10.
    sopanx likes this.
    06-27-15 04:23 AM
    Z10 is a good phone. D 'quality' of Z30 over it doesn't in any way justify d marginal financial cost of Z30 over Z10. The only clause is dat Z10 does not have Radio fm nor does it have Wifi Direct. But in any case, it is as sleek as best of sleek phones. And is better than most android phones u'll come across. I prefer it over Z3 cos of its internal memory. It's RAM of 2 gig is also 1 of d best u'll ever come across. Great for games and videos. And works well with android apps if u running OS 10.3. The battery life is not as bad as they paint it. U can always charge it when it is low. The battery life is ok

Posted via CB10
    sopanx likes this.
    06-27-15 07:53 AM
37 12