I bought my Key2 LE about two weeks ago and am very happy with it, just like I was with my KeyOne, but... I'd like to be able to use the Notes app. On my previous phone I used it a LOT. Now when I save a note, it's there for a few seconds and then disappears into oblivion. I have googled for this problem and can't find it happening for anyone else... Help..?
    Last edited by BigFriendlyEvie; 07-23-19 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to add LE.
    07-23-19 04:26 AM
    I bought my Key2 LE about two weeks ago and am very happy with it, just like I was with my KeyOne, but... I'd like to be able to use the Notes app. On my previous phone I used it a LOT. Now when I save a note, it's there for a few seconds and then disappears into oblivion. I have googled for this problem and can't find it happening for anyone else... Help..?
    I just tested this on my K2 by using the add note app and the same thing happened to me. After searching around using it apps button I found the notes app and moved it to a home page and can now see the notes.
    Notes are saved for a second and then disappear-10763.jpg
    This is the icon I moved but I was making notes previously with the add note. I much prefer Evernote myself. Hope this helps.
    07-23-19 04:08 PM
    I just tested this on my K2 by using the add note app and the same thing happened to me. After searching around using it apps button I found the notes app and moved it to a home page and can now see the notes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10763.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	445346
    This is the icon I moved but I was making notes previously with the add note. I much prefer Evernote myself. Hope this helps.
    Thanks so much for your reply!
    I don't have that Notes app with that icon, my Notes app looks different. It's dark blue. It doesn't say "add note", just "notes". Did the app you're showing here come with your phone by default..? I may look into just downloading another app, but I wish I could just use the one that came with my phone...
    07-23-19 04:57 PM
    Yes it came already on the phone and is by blackberry. In the settings of that app it states blackberry hub and notes. Although I can't get the notes to show up in the hub.
    07-24-19 12:02 AM