I have followed the directions of the threads of the experts to save an email attachment, but the suggestions have failed. I have found no threads that indicated this problem is resolvable. All end with the suggestion and then nothing to confirm it works. I have wasted time looking for solutions for the save choice which only shows itself in a faded tab after a goofy tap and scroll down process and simply will not go live or function. I was looking forward to perhaps an easy setup process but Blackberry has wasted almost 2 days of my time to make things work. Defaults for things like email accounts are not functional without manual inputs and several other things make it a frustrating experience overall.
    08-02-17 01:42 AM
    I have followed the directions of the threads of the experts to save an email attachment, but the suggestions have failed. I have found no threads that indicated this problem is resolvable. All end with the suggestion and then nothing to confirm it works. I have wasted time looking for solutions for the save choice which only shows itself in a faded tab after a goofy tap and scroll down process and simply will not go live or function. I was looking forward to perhaps an easy setup process but Blackberry has wasted almost 2 days of my time to make things work. Defaults for things like email accounts are not functional without manual inputs and several other things make it a frustrating experience overall.
    You need to be more specific about what you tried and what happens or does not happen.

I just composed an email to myself from my desktop. I attached three pdf files to it. I then sent it to myself. I got the email on the KeyOne. It had 3 attachments. I hit the little disk symbol/icon on the extreme right for each attachment and saved them to my Keyone.
    08-02-17 08:54 AM