Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I have a Blackberry Motion running Android 7.1.2 and two watches, a Moto 360 running Android Wear 1.4 and a Tic Watch E running Android Wear 2.0.

I get all my notifications on my phone and I get all my notifications on both my watches, EXCEPT for text messages from "Android Messages" app, and e-mails from "Blackberry HUB" app. This problem is occurring on both watches, the Moto 360 and the Tic Watch. Prior to experiencing this problem I have always received notifications on my watches for both those apps.

Here is what I have done. Reboot both phone and watches, deleted and re-downloaded the apps on Tic Watch (except HUB, no HUB app on Andorid Wear) checked to see if there were any restrictions on those apps in Wear OS app on my phone, there isn't. Check to see if those apps are muted on my phone, they are not, although I didn't expect they would be because I get the notifications on my phone just not on either of my watches. I have Unpaired both watches with my phone and started from scratch. None of these seem to solve the problem. Please help.

George
    Last edited by GEO1ER; 06-24-18 at 09:19 AM.
    06-23-18 12:49 PM