Hallo, I have problem with NordVPN on my Passport. When I use WiFi, VPN does not automaticky connect and sametimes VPN spontaneously disconnects (manual connection is OK). On Android smartphone, Samsung, and PC with Windows 7 is all OK. When I use cell data (mobile net), it works OK.

I downloaded NordVPN app from Google play too and app does not connect and does not work.

Thanks for help.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-18 03:54 PM
    I downloaded NordVPN app from Google play too and app does not connect and does not work.
    Google Play apps can't handle VPN on BlackBerry 10. You have to use the manual configuration - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=F1vpbJzY and if that's what you were using, be sure to check your settings.
    11-12-18 04:05 PM
    I dont use app. I installed VPN manually and allowed automatic connection on WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-18 04:41 PM
    You were right, Bla1ze. The error was in WiFi setting. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-18 03:03 PM
    Hi, I've bought a license for NordVPN. Functionality is OK, but I have a question. I wanted to set up a free e-mail address ending in .com (there is also the possibility .com, resp., By site founder). I do not know why it still offered me the .sk option. Therefore, I ask the significance of the VPN when the free email provider could identify that I am from Slovakia? E.g. via browser Tor offered me the opportunity to set up mail with the extension .com.
    11-16-18 01:18 PM