Please am having issues with my blackberry priv AT&T unlocked version since yesterday 15/01/2017. it has been showing “NO SERVICE”. i have tried every possible solution but still can’t fix it. I have updated to the latest version, and also restart my phone more than 50 times. I can’t even change my network mode. I have tried using the *#*#3646#*#* but still having same issue. I even tried downloading the previous fix by blackberry but it is showing “file not found”. I have tried more than 3 sim cards. Please I need your help as soon as possible. I think the January security update came with a bug. please if you have the APK file for the "No Service" Prevention Tool send me a link on were to download it because its no longer on blackberry's website. I reside in Africa “Nigeria” no customer service center here. Help me, I love my priv.
    01-16-17 09:20 AM
    Have you removed the SIM cards, rebooted and connected via Wi-Fi to check for any updates or patches?

The prevention tool was for the Nov update... don't think they have one for the Jan update, as I haven't heard of it being a "mass" issue.

Might try doing a factory restore.
    Or downgrade the OS back to the last one How to reload the OS on your BlackBerry Priv, DTEK50 or DTEK60 | CrackBerry.com
    01-16-17 09:34 AM
    Have you removed the SIM cards, rebooted and connected via Wi-Fi to check for any updates or patches?

The prevention tool was for the Nov update... don't think they have one for the Jan update, as I haven't heard of it being a "mass" issue.

Might try doing a factory restore.
    Or downgrade the OS back to the last one How to reload the OS on your BlackBerry Priv, DTEK50 or DTEK60 | CrackBerry.com
    I was under the impression that you can't downgrade your OS?

Posted with my  Classic
    01-16-17 09:46 AM