In August, my Keyone screen popped out, I called Blackberry Mobile, was sent a shipping label to send the phone to their repair center. I got the phone back after 2weeks plus. The screen was fixed but they messed up my navigation buttons. I couldn't minimize or close any app. I called Blackberry Mobile again, I was sent after shipping label. I shipped the phone back to the repair center. I got my phone back October 11th. When I put in my SIM card, it said no service. I called Blackberry Mobile, I was told to contact verizon, I went to Verizon and several hours, I was told, the problem was the phone not the network. They think, my phone setting was completely changed and it doesn't recognize any network at all. I call BlackBerry Mobile again, was sent a shipping label, shipped the phone back to the repair center on October 12th, go my phone back yesterday evening, November 2nd. Inserted my Sim, still indicating no service. Since August, i've been without mobile phone. I don't know what the repair center did to my phone. I've asked BlackBerry Mobile for a replacement phone and I'm waiting for their feedback. I'm so upset that I sent my phone to get the screen fixed which was a manufacturer's defect and ended up with a phone I can use as all because the phone setting has been completely changed. Anybody using Verizon with same experience?

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you likes this.
    11-03-18 04:36 PM
    Was it that my phone was upgraded to Oreo is that why there's no service?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-18 04:59 PM
    In August, my Keyone screen popped out, I called Blackberry Mobile, was sent a shipping label to send the phone to their repair center. I got the phone back after 2weeks plus. The screen was fixed but they messed up my navigation buttons. I couldn't minimize or close any app. I called Blackberry Mobile again, I was sent after shipping label. I shipped the phone back to the repair center. I got my phone back October 11th. When I put in my SIM card, it said no service. I called Blackberry Mobile, I was told to contact verizon, I went to Verizon and several hours, I was told, the problem was the phone not the network. They think, my phone setting was completely changed and it doesn't recognize any network at all. I call BlackBerry Mobile again, was sent a shipping label, shipped the phone back to the repair center on October 12th, go my phone back yesterday evening, November 2nd. Inserted my Sim, still indicating no service. Since August, i've been without mobile phone. I don't know what the repair center did to my phone. I've asked BlackBerry Mobile for a replacement phone and I'm waiting for their feedback. I'm so upset that I sent my phone to get the screen fixed which was a manufacturer's defect and ended up with a phone I can use as all because the phone setting has been completely changed. Anybody using Verizon with same experience?

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried with a SIM from another provider other than Verizon? Rule out this way whether it's the phone itself or something else.

Good luck
    11-04-18 05:02 AM
    I haven't. Mine is verizon postpaid. How do I get sim without messing up my service, though I have no service

Posted via CB10
    11-04-18 06:24 AM
    I haven't. Mine is verizon postpaid. How do I get sim without messing up my service, though I have no service

Posted via CB10
    Only way would be to unlock the device and try with another carrier.

Otherwise pursue BlackBerryMobile send them a tweet at @bbmobile they do answer and explain your case!

good luck
    11-04-18 07:27 AM