I have been having trouble with my Passport and it began a security wipe 35 hours ago....

Downloaded BB Link and they are asking for my ID and password....

I cant access my phone and I have forgotten the Password and if I get a reset password email it will go to an email I no longer have access ( changed for a supplier to a gmail).

Phone is spinning and I cant reload.

Was going to pull battery and reboot but am unable
    12-20-16 03:05 PM
    If you search a bit in the posts I am sure there are answers - avoiding BB Link, I believe.

I don't know where these are off the top of my head but I'm sure I have seen this sort of thing addressed in the forums. Maybe look for "security wipe".
    12-20-16 03:09 PM
    There are times the Security Wipe messes up, and the use of an Autoloader will allow you to bypass it and access your phone.

As for your BBID / Password issues, if you had a more recent version of the OS installed with Anti-Theft enabled (by default)..... your probable locked out at this point.

Forgetting the password is recoverable, forgetting the password and no access to the BBID email address on record.... you can call BlackBerry and maybe with some proof of purchase you can get some help.
    12-20-16 03:16 PM