How is this company able to retain clients when we can't contact them (phone, E-mail or otherwise) for errors on billing. It is even legal to operate that way?
    02-08-20 09:13 AM
    How is this company able to retain clients when we can't contact them (phone, E-mail or otherwise) for errors on billing. It is even legal to operate that way?
    What’s the problem with using the customer service link on the bottom of their main page?
    02-08-20 09:35 AM
    Would appreciate having an identifiable phone number or pertinent Email .
    02-08-20 09:39 AM
    Once you log into your account, you’re communicating with them in a more secured manner because of your personal data. Once logged in there’s a phone option, where you can talk with live person.
    02-08-20 09:44 AM
    Amazon sells many millions of products every single day. They couldn't possibly have attendants to handle all of that traffic, which is why most systems are automated, and work extremely well btw.

But phone and email are there if you dig.
    02-08-20 09:45 AM
    they provide phone, chat and email as options on their websites.
    02-08-20 09:46 AM
    Hey Chuck, can you provide me with a phone number? Can you scan the page where the phone number or Email is quoted?
    towngirl likes this.
    02-08-20 09:49 AM
    Hey Chuck, can you provide me with a phone number? Can you scan the page where the phone number or Email is quoted?
    They may be different depending on where you're calling from, and what particular issue you're having. Just log in and follow the relevant links related to your purchase.
    02-08-20 09:52 AM
    Or howarmat? Conite I have trying that for the last hour, this is not normal way of doing business.
    02-08-20 09:54 AM
    Or howarmat? Conite I have trying that for the last hour, this is not normal way of doing business.
    Amazon has arguably the best customer service and return policies in the business.
    app_Developer likes this.
    02-08-20 09:56 AM
    If you start at "home" and scroll down, do you see "customer service" ?
    At the very bottom is "contact us"
    Waddle though. I see this

U.S. or Canada
    If your call is disconnected, we may use the number that you are using to contact us in order to call you back immediately.

You can also reach us at 1-877-586-3230 to use our automated customer service system.

International customers can reach us at 1-206-266-2882. Charges may apply.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-08-20 09:57 AM
    I might potentially believe you conite if someone can provide a phone number...
    02-08-20 09:58 AM
    I might potentially believe you conite if someone can provide a phone number...
    I just did
    02-08-20 10:07 AM
    It’s all generated from your order identifiers from what I can tell and the algorithms used for call handling. It’s designed to drive logistics flow based on those models. Sometimes it doesn’t even offer phone number just a message asking for yours with a statement that you’ll receive a call in 3 minutes or 5 minutes. It’s designed for Amazon to control expenses and strict efficiency. It’s a true CRM facing system.
    02-08-20 10:10 AM
    Thks towngirl . This is what I see on my Amazon:

No identifiable way to contact AMAZON on error of billing-amazon-info-page.png
    02-08-20 10:19 AM
    Thks towngirl . This is what I see on my Amazon:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amazon info page.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	224.3 KB 
ID:	447685
    Are you using the app?

You can find it where you are but it takes much more clicks. Been there, done it. Possibly.
    02-08-20 10:22 AM
    No was using the Chrome desktop. I would be surprised if I was the only one to have problem with this, definite need for improvement.

Thanks for the phone number, not the ideal way to obtain it. Sort of Third World impression wasting time for over an hour trying to find it on the Amazon site -- what a way to run a railroad, Ha.
    02-08-20 10:46 AM
    Amazon has arguably the best customer service and return policies in the business.
    It's amazing. I have gotten refunds on items that were nonrefundable via 3rd parties.
    02-08-20 10:46 AM
    No was using the Chrome desktop. I would be surprised if I was the only one to have problem with this, definite need for improvement.

Thanks for the phone number, not the ideal way to obtain it. Sort of Third World impression wasting time for over an hour trying to find it on the Amazon site -- what a way to run a railroad, Ha.
    Just submit a request through the links in the item you bought in your orders. It is very efficient and better than a phone call.
    02-08-20 10:47 AM

Are you signed in when searching for phone number? ...this is not a BB issue.

I used to get their number off of these sites and not from phone. So it is possible to find. It is NOT EASY. The app is easier.
    Once I had to send an email for them to call me because I couldn't not fine the no on their site.
    02-08-20 11:14 AM

All about perspective I guess. Using a phone to contact them would be a sign improvements need to be made to me. Their chat and email customer service is top-notch, especially since you can give them all the info for returns, refunds, or exchanges pretty much right from your account orders page.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    02-08-20 12:40 PM
    You can see the option right there in "Need More Help" then "Contact Us"

No identifiable way to contact AMAZON on error of billing-screen-shot-2020-02-08-2.02.18-pm.png

then there is the option for phone call

No identifiable way to contact AMAZON on error of billing-screen-shot-2020-02-08-2.03.10-pm.png
    Last edited by howarmat; 02-08-20 at 02:34 PM.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-08-20 01:07 PM
    Also I have never ever had to call Amazon to resolve an issue at all. Always worked perfectly over chat or an email.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-08-20 01:08 PM
    Sorry you're having trouble, but it's not that difficult. I think your mindset is stuck looking for what you think should be there.

I have returned and exchanged multiple Amazon items over the years, and the process was seamless, at least through a browser on a Windows computer.

Log into your Amazon account. and go to your order. At that point, there's a link or picklist of options. I just opened an order in the app, and it gave me a Return or Replace option.

Good luck.
    02-08-20 01:14 PM
    Am now able to locate Amazon phone number in the KEY2 app version, but not on the desktop web site version. What a frustrating experience on the desktop, also not seeing howarmat's reference to chat and offer of phone number. Thanks all for your time and efforts.
    Last edited by rarsen; 02-08-20 at 02:54 PM.
    02-08-20 02:23 PM
33 12